As it was originally my concept, we decided that I would be designing the main bulk of the initial outcome.
The first step in creating a digital version of our original idea, was to recreate the logo concept.
Using multiple circle shapes, cutting sections out, I created a basic replica of my initial sketches.
I then added some basic colours (later to be discussed and subject to change) I really liked the idea of having 2 bright, contrasting colours such as the two shown above on a dark background – perhaps a very dark shade of blue.
The next step was to add some text that suited the style we were after. At first I simply used a default font “Apple braille” which gave a basic idea of what the outcome might look like.
I next started to create basic illustrations that summed up each of the sub headings/topics.
View original post 859 more words